CommunityDecember 2, 2019 2021-09-28 18:12
The Mommy’s Life Coach Community is comprised of real, supportive, spicy women!
The Real Stay at Home Moms’ Community
You're In Good Company.
From insecurities and rage, to guilt and identity loss— many of us find ourselves feeling overwhelmed, stressed and, even burned-out. And as frustrating and disappointing as these emotions may be, know that they are normal and being experienced by other moms, too. Also know that as a member of the Mommy’s Life Coach Private Facebook Community, you won’t need to work through these feelings alone.
Community is at the Foundation of Support
Your motherhood experience is unique, but it’s helpful to hear from other women experiencing similar ups, downs and doubts. Exchanging experiences and tips fosters reassurance and confidence. It’s for these reasons that this Community is a keystone piece of Mommy’s Life Coach. Founder Sue Holt is a mother of four children and it has been through her trials and triumphs that she’s discovered the value of selfcare and surrounding herself with like-hearted mothers.
What the MLC Community Offers You.
The Mommy’s Life Coach Community provides the unique opportunity for moms— at all stages and ages— to learn from each other in a private, reassuring space. This unique Community also facilitates:
- Encouragement of potential and pursuing fulfillment.
- Support though shared experiences, similarities and differences.
- Cheers in recognition of every effort and win— big and small.
- Gratitude for the give and take amongst members.
The Value of the Community.
As a member of our free, private Facebook Community—The Real Stay at Home Moms— you’ll also discover and enjoy:
- Monthly virtual workshops
- Strategies to mitigate mom-rage and -guilt
- Tools to prevent identity loss & refuel your spirit
- Weekly LIVE “Hot Topic” chats
- Weekly LIVE workouts— fun for a variety of fitness levels